Thursday, November 16, 2006

Miss XaXa's First Reaction: Is That a Salami in Your Hair...

......or are you just happy to see me?

OMG! The mystery is finally solved! Why did I never see it before? Marcel is the Bob's Big Boy twin. The realization hit me like a ton of bricks, and I was distracted the whole time the episode was on.

And speaking of twins, the Wonder Twin powers weren't enough to keep Marisa and Josie (my Josie!) in the competition. They were both (surprise, surprise) eliminated. Marisa can now go back to her pole-dancing and ass-padding in San Francisco, but I'm really gonna miss Josie. The show just won't be the same without her be-Chicleted smile. And then...what did Elia say at the end about Josie? She wanted to go all the way!!! I can't believe that adorable lesbian was sent home before she'd even got to third base.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good god you folks have amazing powers of comparison!