Thursday, November 02, 2006

Miss XaXa's First Reaction: Who Wears Short Shorts?

Who wears short shorts?

Padma dares to wear short shorts...and in the kitchen no less!!!

Oh dear Gawd! This poor, troubled, fashion-challenged Hotstess, what will we do with her?

I will say this much. We never got a real close-up, but it did look like Padma was using Nair religiously. (On the other hand, my hottie little Radicchio--that's Chef Colicchio to you, boys, girls and bitches!--definitely looked in need of some Nair. I shuddered during close-ups of his big, firm, hard bowling-ball head, and not the usual reasons. No! This time, there was...I can hardly bring myself to say it...stubble...silver stubble on his head. Call me, Tom. I'll bring out the shaving cream, and then the whipped cream.)

But seriously, hot-pants in the kitchen!?! I know that if you can't stand the heat, you're supposed to get out of the kitchen, not get out of your clothes. Tsk tsk. More to follow....

No comments: