Thursday, October 19, 2006

Miss XaXa's First Reaction: I Shaved My Legs for This?!?!?


Well, I was wrong, wrong, wrong again!

After Season 1 of "Top Chef," I turned to Charlus and said, “Could any Hostess, anywhere, ever be a bigger bore?”

Of course at that time, I was referring to the hostess with the mostess, Katie Lee “Glossiest Hair Ever” Joel. Gawd, I LOVE her hair!

Ok, so back to what I was wrong, wrong, wrong about. Even new hotstess (hostess + hottie) Padma Lakshmi couldn’t save the show! From the ultra boring cast this season to the boring challenges! Even my Harold as guest judge was boring me to tears! Oh, but he is still SO cute! You know, cute in a brooding, mysterious, I-might-do-boys kind of way.

Even Padma looked bored beyond all belief, from her perfectly coifed head of hair right down to her fur-boot-covered toes. Bypassing the hideous scar on her right arm of course (yes, yes, I know it's from a car accident, but boring Miss XaXa is a no-no). I mean, the show was so boring, so bland, so vanilla!

Of course, this doesn’t mean I won’t be watching the entire season without leaving my chair, as I don’t think I’ll be able to peel my eyes off Carlos! Muy caliente!

Oh, and let’s not forget about my ongoing crush on Tom Colicchio! I’ll help him “craft” his “steak” anyday!

Oh well, when I have more energy, perhaps I'll talk about Mia and her frog-hunting fetish. "A hunting we will go! A hunting we will go!" I can’t help but think of the frog “round-up” scene from The Triplets of Belleville. Oh great! Now I'm hungry. It's time to get the ammo and make my way to the pond.

No comments: