Friday, September 07, 2007

Amuse-Biatch Gets Its Tongue Back from the Cat

Possums, aside from the general blah-ness of this week's episode, and our desire to make a one-off joke at Howie Kleinberg's expense, our silence has been the result of rushing to meet a deadline in our non-blog life. We should be back in full logorrhea by tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience, possums.

[A special thanks to The Big Shamu, one of The Gals (and hey, aren't we all?), for her fine millinery work with Amuse-Biatch mascot Albertine.]

4 comments:

Big Shamu said...

Cats, dung beetles, pole dancers, I do it all.
Photoshop Whore at your service.

Anonymous said...

Can I make a request then, Shamu?

I'd like to see Albertine using Padma as a scratch pole. Or maybe a litter box.

Big Shamu said...

It's up to Albertine what I do with his pictures. I learned a long time ago to treat pussies with great respect and love.
Don't mess with the kitty.

Anonymous said...

More Albertine, please.