Monday, September 10, 2007

Treyf Fetishist Ilan Hall Homeless and Living on Animal Skins














Our pal Sabrina of YumSugar sent us word of a serendipitous encounter with Ilan Hall at the Cynthia Rowley fashion show. Among the highlights:

FabSugar: What did you have for breakfast?
Ilan Hall: I think I had baked chicken skin.
...
FS: What's your guilty pleasure food?
IH: Pork skin.
FS: All of the skins!

IH: I know, I know, I've got a fetish.
...
FS: If we opened up your fridge, we would find...
IH: Nothing, I'm homeless right now.

Oh such a kidder, possums. No doubt he's homeless in the same way that Jay McCarroll of Project Runway is homeless (didn't we read somewhere that he's bought a condo?), but isn't the whole pork skin thing going to make his nice, blogger-hating Jewish mother very unhappy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gail mentioned in her blog Ilan put down money on a house, but he could have been b.s-ing her.