Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sam Talbot: Am I My Brother's Keeper?














From Raggaydy Andy Cohen's Bravo blog interview with Sam Talbot, published today, January 24, 2007:

YOU ARE GETTING FLACK FOR NOT JUMPING IN AND STOPPING CLIFF WHEN HE ATTACKED MARCEL IN HIS SLEEP. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
In watching the show when Tom called me out for not doing anything.. I mean... Cliff is not my co-worker or brother nor is Marcel. I am not related to them and they are grown adults. Every action has its consequence. I was sitting on the couch not doing anything. I didn't know that this was going into fruition. I was just sitting watching. Everybody was drinking and it got out of hand. When they showed me sitting on the couch saying "go in there" I was saying it because I thought he was going to come back with a bat or something. I thought he should go in to see if he was ok. If Cliff actually hurt him or a fight broke out I would've stepped in. At that moment I didn't feel like a babysitter. I didn't think he was in danger of bodily harm at that minute. At that point everybody was drinking and I wasn't in charge or the babysitter. Not to sound crass but that's how I saw it.

SOME PEOPLE THINK ALL OF YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN ELIMINATED. THOUGHTS?
I disagree.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO SAM? IT'S ME ANDY. SORRY I'M YELLING BUT I'M USING MY EPI-LADY AND MAKING BLENDER DRINKS WHILE WE'RE TALKING!

Anonymous said...

What's the story behind the picture, and do you have any more?

Anonymous said...

once again an excuse. honestly, i find it hard to believe that he would laugh as he was saying "go in there" if his main goal was to make sure marcel was fine.

Anonymous said...

Anon 2:33
On Bravotv.com they put Photo Diaries for every chef. Sam's caption on this one is "My Favorite Knife ", did you notice all the trash on the floor? I hope that's not his kitchen....

Anonymous said...

" didn't know that this was going into fruition. "

Sam is a liar. He planned this attack with his bully buddies. Their plan was for Cliff to hold Marcel down while Sam shaved his head and Ilan filmed it.

Sam didn't step in before Cliff didn't hurt Marcel? WTF????

How is Sam able to determine whteher Marcel has been hurt or not? Marcel said he had rug burn. A hanging full-Nelson hold is dangerous! But Sam doesn't believe Marcel was actually hurt???

I feel sn\moke coming out of my ears after reading Sam's bullshit excuses and Marcel-bashing.

Sam is blaming the victim! He's trash-talking Marcel and talking abut how much he provoked him!

I want to hear Sam say "I'm sorry, Marcel." Sam owes him an apology! Not more verbal attacks through the media.

Anonymous said...

Wow, everything is Marcel's "fault".


Sam and his excuses again.

Anonymous said...

OT, but Sam's dog is adorable. He looks really happy!

But yeah, instigator... talk about the butt plug calling the dildo pink!

Unknown said...

I love veiny arms.